Will you be one of 3 winners of my Christmas freebie kit layout contest and receive a $25, $15 or $10 gift voucher for your favorite digiscrap store?
It’s very easy to enter the contest:
- Download the 4 parts of my 2014 Christmas freebie kit (part 1 here, part 2 here. In addition, you can also use the coordinating flairs or cards if you wish, or even the iced cookies, but the majority of your layout should use items from the Christmas kit).
- Make a layout with this kit.
- Go to my Facebook Page and upload your LO in a comment under the post announcing the “LAYOUT CONTEST”.
I am looking forward to see your layouts!
- You must use my 2014 Christmas freebie kit for your layout.
- Upload your layout in a comment below the Layout Contest post on my Facebook page.
- Be a sport and vote for a layout, by “liking” that comment. Please, don’t like your own comment/layout.
- To make this contest as fun, interesting and worthwhile as possible, at least 20 people must post a layout. I reserve the right to declare the contest void if there are less than 20 posters.
To make the contest as honest and fair as possible, the winners will be selected as follows:
- A jury of 2-3 people (myself and 1-2 non-participants, either not related to my digiscrapping activities or currently not active in digiscrapping) who will select the 3 winners for the $25, $15 and $10 voucher from the 10 entries with the most votes/likes.
- For all entries with at least 5 votes (with the exception of the winners of the gift vouchers), a random draw will be made (so latecomers to the contest have a fair chance also). This entry will receive a surprise prize.